Laserjet Pro 400 Mfp M425dn Multifunction Laser Printer
Notice: Undefined variable: position6 in /home/domains2/public_html/ziggy-marley.com/show.php on line 209
How can i fix This Issue?
When turning on the printer it gives are yellow Triangle with an exclamation mark and say Scanner error 16 turn off then turn on what is the problem and solution to fix it!
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Product Troubleshooting for Laserjet Pro 400 Mfp M425dn Multifunction Laser Printer
Notice: Undefined variable: position5 in /home/domains2/public_html/ziggy-marley.com/show.php on line 238
Tips for a great answer:
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
Try this: 1) With the printer turned on, unplug it from the main power supply, then press the power button for 30 seconds or so.
Power back on and see.
If doesn't work,
2) Clean the glass and white background material
If that doesn't work,
3) check the scanner bulb assembly: is it able to move freely? Also, the scanner bulb may need replacing.
Experience: I had an HP printer giving the same problem. I was encouraged to buy another printer by support team (scanner bulbs may not be sold just like that). I got another printer not working at all (different make) and used the bulb from that one and I stopped getting the error and printer worked perfectly.
If you can get a similar scanner assembly - preferably for the same make, then do so.
Having problems with your Laserjet Pro 400 Mfp M425dn Multifunction Laser Printer ?